Sunday, June 30, 2013

Went Looking for a Java Voucher and Discovered Something Else!

I went in look for of some discount discounts for coffee determined more than I bargained for. While looking I came across a 10% off coupon for House Store which I required. My refrigerator went out tonight! Then I observed they were having a competition to win a Wii. OMGosh! I am preserving to get my son one for Xmas and I believed to myself, would not it be amazing to win this? So…..
Lengthy tale brief, I didn't remember what I went for, found what I required more and came onto a opportunity for a big Xmas wish all at Every Human body Likes Coupons .
And this IS a real tale. I did not create this up. Excellent spot and helpful individuals.
Quit in for a check out.

3 Reactions to "" Phil on October Eighteenth, 2007 1:22 pm Thanks for the weblog. I really like it! Is there any way you might be able to weblink to our site? Thanks! Phil at Genius Java Roasters http://www.maestrocoffeeroasters.com Everybody Likes Coupons » Blog Database » Wii Have a Winner! on November 6th, 2007 9:21 pm [.
.
.] The Bad Fortune Prize goes to Audrey, whose publish about dropping a refrigerator and getting a competition access provided me an excellent have a good laugh and a heated sensation within. That, and her weblog is about coffee, so I have to provide her items for that.

[...
] Christine on February 1st, 2008 12:05 pm Hey I really like your posts! Keep them coming! I came across a website http://www.
gojavago.com that has an espresso coupon for buy 2 lbs get the 3rd lb 100 % free for the 30 days of February! The coupon is amazing for Berardi's coffee! Just believed I would let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment