Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Coffee and Candy Mix Soaps!

Well, I've used chocolate hair shampoo and chocolate detergent but this was my first for coffee detergent. Do not flavor it! It is bad! Just joking. I did not flavor it but I certainly did bath with it and have it by my drain for side cleaning too. Daisycake Cleansers sent me a few to try and a lip cream that is coffee flavorful as well. The soaps created a excellent lather and remaining my arms sensation nice and fresh.
The fragrance is quite near to that of coffee with chocolate and the Turkish Mocha Soap was just a delicious.
I would buy them even if I had not got them 100 % free for evaluation. I like em! The lip cream had a excellent flavor and went on with a soft silk attraction. However, I did not experience it had enough endurance.
Maybe it was not assume to have.
I still liked it though. I suggest trying the soaps. They are affordable in cost $2.75 and they last an appropriate period of your energy and effort.

4 Reactions to "" MoneyMoose on November Eleventh, 2007 12:13 pm Hah.
I have no idea if I'll be using coffee flavorful soaps any moment soon but it does audio exciting. You could awaken with an espresso hair shampoo bath, eat morning meal with an espresso, and fresh your arms with coffee detergent. Now THAT'S commitment.

Audrey on November Eleventh, 2007 7:54 pm LOL! You are right. That certainly would be commitment. Excessive commitment.
I are eligible.
Darrell on February 8th, 2008 7:47 pm Yikes!some of you people are real lovers.What occurred to easy cup of java to begin the morning? Chip on April 26th, 2008 11:13 pm Really – no joking. I did try this natural coffee, chocolate bar…it was like floor up coffee, in chocolate – that was most definately different flavored.

No comments:

Post a Comment