Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Java Laugh, A Fresh One -The Twenty third Cup-

Discovered this one and believed it was CoffeeSage deserving.I wish you get a punch from it. I did. Caffeinated drinks is my shepherd; I shall not sleep. It maketh me to awaken in natural pastures; It leadeth me beyond the resting public.
It restoreth my hype.
It leadeth me in the tracks of awareness for its name's benefit. Yea, though I stroll through the area of the darkness of habit, I'll worry no Equivalent for thou art with me; Thy lotion and thy seasonings they convenience me. Thou preparest a carafe before me in the use of Juan Valdez.
Thou anointest my times with vigor; my mug runneth over.
Absolutely taste and fragrance shall adhere to me all the times of my lifestyle and I will stay in the Home of Maxwell permanently. Amen! picture available at Blackdog Post cards.
One Reaction to "" JohnSmith on December 3rd, 2011 4:56 pm excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment